People are looking for efficiency and quality in all areas of life. Of course, education is no exception. Today, online platforms are creating unlimited opportunities for students to drive more in less time. Several mesmerizing writing tools are the only solution to deal with tight deadlines and complicated requirements. There is no better option than a free onetest extensionto reach the required word or page count in your writing.
When grading an assignment, teachers first check whether it meets the requirements. Therefore, it is important to manage the minimum duration of your task to get the best results.Textpumpeis a self-help tool that will help you effortlessly grow your content in a minute. Plus, you can leverage your knowledge effectively, understand the secrets of organizing cutting-edge content, and celebrate achievements.
Making your essay longer is easier than you think
In order to get closer to the deadline, the students try to predict how long the writing process will take. However, because they can't do math properly, they may run out of time before they reach the correct word count. Of course, without remedy, the situation may be a dead end. Atest extensionIt is a professional help to reach required word or page count. Generate ideas from your content that can effectively cover the minimum length.
So instead of wasting your precious time on new searches, you can opt for a more productive way to enrich your content. Follow these simple yet productive steps belowhow to make a longer essay.
- Copy the text.
- Paste it in the special form below.
- Enter the desired length.
- Press the "Expand" button.
As a result, you will come up with a lot of original ideas that will complement your work. Your job is then to review the final version and make corrections if necessary. This way you can ensure quality content and better suit your writing style. Also, the tool is quite self-taught as you can benefit from the editing process to boost your creativity and your writing skills.
Textpumpeis what you need now
The reasons that drive students to despair are numerous. Nobody would say that academic life is a competition. However, you will probably agree that time management to get the essay right is the biggest challenge. Let's see when our inflator can be beneficial for a student:
- No experience as an author;
- You need plenty of vocabulary;
- Struggle with deadlines;
- Consider your content boring;
- He wants to play a convincing role;
- You need to improve your speaking or editing skills;
- Constant tasks make you less creative;
- The content research process takes years;
- You need immediate support to improve the quality of your work.
While some deal with custom writing companies, others playTest Extenderas additional help. The software can solve more problems than listed. Feel free to use it quickly and smoothly anytime, anywhere. Use our text expander to effectively overcome scarcity.
How can I make my essay longer? tips
When trying to hit the target word limit, students can compromise text quality by adding unnecessary information. However, losing the content value to the size is the worst way to tackle the problem because you can get bad results. As a self-help guide, we offer several tips to make your essay longer but more engaging.
- Consider paragraph length. Sometimes your essay is shorter than you would like, even after spending hours on it. This can happen because your paragraphs are too short and don't meet basic measures. So if you break your writing up into paragraphs, you'll be able to spot the spaces more easily. Also remember that the best sections are the ones that adequately explain a central idea. Paragraphs that are too short indicate that you may not have fully developed your ideas. So try to add details and evidence to explain a solo and write a longer essay. This can improve quality and act as oneparagraph extension.
- Use examples. Another great way to avoid the risk of not hitting the page limit of your essay is to use examples. They can help you clarify your points if your article is too short. Good supporting arguments for each main section help reinforce your writing with real-world experiences. Make sure your models are relevant to your thesis and prove every point.
- Use quotation marks. Dating and direct dating are goodtest extensionif you haven't reached your word or page limit yet. Use only the most relevant topics for your article. You can improve the word count of an essay by citing a few experts at a time. Remember that your usage needs to be accurate so as not to distract your readers. You must support your arguments or provide evidence for your thesis. Make sure different fonts look appealing.
As you can see, setting the required word limit or desired page count isn't necessarily stressful. On the contrary, with constant practice and patience, your writing will grow longer. So be sure to check the search topic. This way you can explain yourself in detail, secure your points and manage the number of pages.
ATextpumpeis a premium tool that extends the length of a recording block with original content. It does not refer to a prepared database, but adds each word. So it's like an advanced synonym finder.
Several strategies include growing your newsroom without new ideas and contributing to the principles of content organization. The tool modifies all nouns and verbs with appropriate adjectives or adverbs and corrects the text flow with transitions. Also, add quotes or bring examples relevant to your topic. As a final touch, it is recommended to proofread the content yourself in order to smoothly complete the task at hand. Just copy a paper into the box and enjoy plagiarism-free content!
Test extenders: pros and cons
Users may not be sure about using an automatic text expander until they explore the tool from within. So, let's dive into the strengths and weaknesses of the method for achieving academic goals.
- quick help
- easy to use software
- totally free
- unique content
- quality improvement
- advantageous workflow
- A useful tool without registration.
The program then creates the best conditions for thistake a longer testyourself. Firstly, all the work is up to you, just develop your creativity beyond the limits. It can be useful for your purposes when you need a guide to avoid time-consuming processes and improve your skills. So with atest extensionIt is great
However, the tool doesn't do the work for you. While writing is a multi-faceted task, the inflator has a specific application. So you can't compare it to hiring a single writer to write a great article from scratch.
Let's see what shortcomings you need to quickly overcome with our free online tool. Please note that you do not do the following:
- Correct typos.
- Edit the final version.
However, since you save on typing, you have more time to check grammar and spelling. As a result, most users take advantage of the scarcity of tools and continue to develop their writing skills. The tool contributes to your writing, but takes no responsibility for it. Therefore, do not rush to comply with the format and make sure that the content is error-free.
Expand your essay here: any topic and difficulty
Getting the minimum length for complicated or rare problems is not an easy task.Textpumpeis a tool that expands the size of a recording block regardless of its type. Plus, it works for all subjects and academic levels. So use it with confidence whether you are working on an essay, report, article, speech, paragraph or any other document. The tool expands your text instantly, productively and without unnecessary information.
Assay Extender: 24/7 support
Overwhelmed with academic homework, students often find no better time to brainstorm or write essays than in the late afternoon or evening. Staying up all night can certainly stimulate your creative mood. However, you may not be able to meet the test size requirements. So how can you get out of this trap and still get the job done?
If you have no doubts about thetest pumpbuckle up because it's available 24/7 for free. There are no limits for users who need extra help to achieve their writing goals. So you just have to let it do its job. Now you can meet the deadline and get an extra page or two by the deadline. Next, we recommend that you take a few minutes to review the prepared text and make changes if necessary. Finally, make sure the style and format are correct before submitting it for review.
Simple and transparent process
paragraph extensionaims to facilitate the assay development process and ensure an effective workflow. So there are no hidden or complicated steps to do this. For example, you don't need a manual to enter your text and you get the final version immediately. In addition, some self-help tools may require registration or registration. Our machine is freely accessible and free of charge. So tap the top rated platform to get achievements.
100% original text is guaranteed
It doesn't matter which domain you choose for your future. Educators always assign writing assignments in every subject, so that you can't avoid writing on paper for the rest of your life. But we have a tool to get the ball rolling when there is a creativity problem or lack of it.
Students are curious to see how their writing expands without copying ready-made online material. The answer is simple, contrary to the tool's algorithm. Hetest extensiondoes not add new ideas to your document but allows changes to enhance your content. This is achieved through modifiers of adjectives and verbs, using longer words instead of shorter ones, and rephrasing clauses with additional details.
Use our test extender and get the best result
As a student, you need the best techniques to be successful. Therefore, the features and benefits of our tool might sound too good to be true. However, if you need instant help to turn your 3-page report into a 5-page article, our text expander is your best option. Please note that this does not violate the content quality requirement and that it passes every plagiarism check.
So if you need an impeccable, coherent and coherent text for your academic purposes, we intend to provide that. We bet that you and your teacher will be happy with the results when you try the machine here. Try it now, make some changes and see what progress means.
frequently asked Questions
Need to know more? See answers to the most popular questions.
How does the Writing Extender work?make my essay longer?
Our tool uses multiple methods to support your content with additional ideas. For example, add appropriate measurements, quotes, adjectives, and transitions to make your essay bigger. In this way, they improve the quality of their texts and better meet academic requirements.
Transitions are a good idea forMake my essay longer free generator?
Connecting words or transitional phrases play an important role in every text. Therefore, they are not only suitable for building muscle mass. Transitions make different ideas work better together and encourage the reader to anticipate the next sentence.
How many times can I usetest pump?
Endless! We are excited to provide you with a tool to help you develop an assay without limits. In addition, it is completely free and requires no registration.
How do I make my text look bigger? ›
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- Search and select Font size.
- To change your preferred font size, move the slider left or right.
- Make sure you included everything on the rubric. ...
- Load up on transitional phrases. ...
- Spell out your numbers. ...
- Ditch the contractions. ...
- Use numerous examples. ...
- Add quotes. ...
- Start getting really descriptive about everything. ...
- Try to make your header longer.
Combining sentences into a longer one is a simple way of fixing short and choppy sentences. Use coordinating conjunctions (or, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) to avoid strings of short, vaguely related sentences. Subordinating conjunctions (after, since, whereas, because, etc.)How can I make my essay longer for free? ›
- Tip #1: Look Back at Your Prompt/Rubric/etc. ...
- Tip #2: Go Back Through Your Introduction and Conclusion. ...
- Tip #3: Have Someone Proofread Your Essay. ...
- Tip #4: Use Quotations. ...
- Tip #5: Review Your Outline. ...
- Tip #6: Include More Transitional Phrases. ...
- Tip #7: Read Your Paper Out Loud.
Increase or decrease the text size with the mouse or by using the up and down arrow keys and pressing 'Enter'. Alternatively you can press 'Ctrl' and '+' to increase the text size, 'Ctrl' and '-' to decrease the text size. 'Ctrl' and '0' returns you to the default 'normal' size.Can you enlarge the text? ›
In Google Chrome for Android, for example, you can tap the three dots (top right), then choose Settings and Accessibility to find a Text scaling slider for adjusting the text size. If you want to change the text size on an iPhone, you need to open up Settings and then choose Accessibility and Display & Text Size.What is the biggest font in word? ›
The Font Size list includes commonly used font point sizes, but you can type in font sizes that aren't listed. Available font sizes range from . 5 point to 999.9 points.What is bigger than a paragraph? ›
Chapters can be defined as long-form paragraphs. There's a singular theme, idea, or concept surrounding most chapters in both fiction and nonfiction work. Yet, they are longer than the average paragraph when you look at them by word count. A good chapter always fits.How do you stretch a sentence? ›
This is known as stretching sentences, and it centres around the 'five W's'. These are 'who', 'what', 'where', 'when' and 'why'. They are the five points that can be added into a sentence to give it more detail.Is there an app that makes your sentences better? ›
QuillBot can instantly improve your writing, cut out unnecessary words, and help you deliver a clear message. Find the Right Synonym QuillBot helps you find the perfect word every time with a built-in thesaurus function to easily change individual words.
How can I make a sentence more readable? ›
- Use short, easy words. ...
- Shorten your sentences. ...
- Nix some of your adjectives and adverbs. ...
- Drop the jargon. ...
- Use reader-friendly fonts. ...
- Break up your copy. ...
- Test your writing using readability formulas, and aim for grade level 7 or 8.
- International Student. ...
- Grammarly. ...
- Hemingway Editor. ...
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab. ...
- Grammar Girl. ...
- Aztekera Passive voice checker. ...
- Thesaurus. ...
- Project Gutenburg.
Usually, essays are double-spaced and written in Times New Roman or Arial, with a font size of 12 pt. With that formatting, your 1000 words will cover four pages (A4).Is there a website that will write an essay for me for free? ›
EssayTyper is a free essay-writing service that can help you create an essay. With just a few clicks, it generates an entire paper in a matter of minutes.Which button on the Home tab would I click to increase the font size? ›
To change the font size:
On the Home tab, click the Font size drop-down arrow. Select a font size from the menu. If the font size you need is not available in the menu, you can click the Font size box and type the desired font size, then press Enter.
Stretch or scale the text horizontally
On the Home tab, click the Font Dialog Box Launcher, and then click the Advanced tab. Note: If you're using Word 2007 the tab is called Character Spacing. In the Scale box, enter the percentage that you want. Percentages above 100 percent stretch the text.
- Use an AI writing tool.
- Take advantage of outlines.
- Expand your text with intros and conclusions.
- Use examples to illustrate your point.
- Invest in serious research.
- Ask 'Why' questions.
- Address the counter view.
- Use quotes and references.
Size. Choose a font that's at least 16 pixels, or 12 points. If many of your users are older adults, consider using an even larger font size—19 pixels or 14 points. A small font size is more difficult to read, especially for users with limited literacy skills and older adults.What is the biggest readable font? ›
- Times New Roman.
How Many Sentences Is 100 Words? 100 words is about 5-7 sentences. A sentence typically has 15–20 words.
How many paragraphs is too many? ›
So, how many paragraphs are enough, and how many are too many? For historical writing, there should be between four and six paragraphs in a two-page paper, or six and twelve in a five-page essay. * More than that, and it becomes difficult to see the larger contours of your argument.What are the 3 paragraphs called? ›
The Parts of the Essay and Its Benefits
As with most essays, the three-paragraph essay has three parts: an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
Expanding a sentence means adding one or more words to the main clause to provide extra detail. It could be a few words, a phrase, or multiple clauses.What is stretch text? ›
Stretch texts are texts that are a half a year to a year above there current reading level, and for many of our struggling readers, this could simply include working with grade level texts.What is Rewordify app? ›
Rewordify.com is powerful, free, online software that improves reading, learning, and teaching. This site can: Intelligently simplify difficult English, for faster comprehension. Effectively teach words, for building a better vocabulary.Is there an app that writes what you say? ›
Dictation - Speech to text allows to dictate, record, translate and transcribe text instead of typing. It uses latest speech to text voice recognition technology and its main purpose is speech to text and translation for text messaging. Never type any text, just dictate and translate using your speech!What is the website that changes your sentences? ›
QuillBot's Paraphraser helps you write better, faster, and smarter. Our rewording tool is free and easy to use—with just the click of a button, the paraphrasing tool will rephrase your sentence, paragraph, essay, or article to your liking, with many options available to customize and perfect the reworded text.How do you fix a sentence that is hard to read? ›
Keep your main verb ('doing word') as close as possible to the subject ('do-er') of the sentence. Don't separate them with intervening verbiage. For your sentence's main verb, choose something dynamic - a word that shows your sentence's main character or characters taking action.How do you make a sentence more clear and concise? ›
- Eliminate unnecessary phrases and redundancies. ...
- Use clear and straightforward language. ...
- Write in active voice. ...
- Shorten wordy phrases. ...
- Avoid starting sentences with "there is", "there are", or "it is". ...
- Eliminate extra nouns. ...
- Eliminate filler words such as "that", "of", or "up".
- PaperHelp. Best Value. $12.
- BBQPapers. Best Essay Writers. $17.55.
- GradeMiners. Best Delivery Speed. $14.59.
- EssayPro. Best 24/7 Service. $10.80.
What is the best essay writing service in USA? ›
- 99Papers. 99Papers is the top essay writing service out there today. ...
- PaperHelp. PaperHelp is a top essay writing service company in the United States with plenty of features. ...
- 1Essay. ...
- Studdit. ...
- EssayPro. ...
- EssayBox. ...
The short answer is yes. Essay writing companies hire professional writers, tutors, and experts to offer various types of writing. Once you've picked an essay writer service, you can create an account, choose the type of writing, add your requirements, and pay for your order.How many pages is a 100000 words book? ›
Sure there is, Sheila… the rule of thumb with most publishers is to average about 300 words per page. So a 100,000-word novel will run about 300 pages.How long does it take to write 1000 words a day? ›
Following this logic, it should take 25 minutes for the average person to type out 1000 words. And 50 minutes if writing by hand. This is certainly a stretch but helps illustrate how writing 1000 words in a day is not only possible, it's easier than you might think.How many pages is a 150 000-word book? ›
150,000 words is 300 pages single-spaced or 600 pages double-spaced. Typical documents that are 150,000 words or more include full-length novels. It will take approximately 500 minutes to read 150,000 words.How can I get paid for writing essays? ›
- Academic Writers Online.
- Writing Creek.
- The Alpinist. Are you an experienced mountain climber or new to the sport? ...
- Brain, Child. ...
- The Bold Italic. ...
- Bugle Magazine. ...
- Buzzfeed. ...
- Christian Science Monitor: Home Forum. ...
- Dame Magazine. ...
- The Establishment.
PaperHelp can help you with any essay topic as their essay writers come from various backgrounds. They will match you with the one with the most expertise in your field to make sure your paper is of the highest quality. Their prices start at $17 per page for undergraduate papers.Why are my text messages so small? ›
Open your device's Settings app. Tap Accessibility, then tap Font size. Use the slider to choose your font size.Where is font size in settings? ›
For Android 11 and older
Go to Settings application. Go to Display. Choose the option Font Size. If you are using a Samsung Device, this option might be named Font and Screen Zoom.
How do I increase the size of the print on my screen? ›
- Click "Start | Control Panel | Appearance and Personalization | Display."
- Click "Set Custom Text Size (DPI)" for specify a magnification.
- Click the "Scale to This Percentage of Normal Size" and type your preferred percentage magnification, up to 500 percent.
To change your display in Windows, select Start > Settings > Accessibility > Text size. To make only the text on your screen larger, adjust the slider next to Text size. To make everything larger, including images and apps, select Display , and then choose an option from the drop-down menu next to Scale.How do I make my text messages bigger on my Samsung? ›
- Launch the Settings app, and then select Display.
- Select Font size and style.
- Here you can adjust the options as desired.
Here's how to turn it off so that the text stays the same size.
- Click in the text box.
- Click the Text Box Tools Format tab, and then click Text Fit.
- Click Do Not AutoFit.
- Go to the Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Fonts. This Control Panel item can be opened by running the command: control fonts.
- Select Font settings in the left pane;
- In the next window click the Restore default font settings button.
Change the size of selected text
To select all text in a Word document, press Ctrl + A. On the Home tab, click the font size in the Font Size box.
- Select the text that you want to modify.
- In Home tab locate the Font group.
- In Font group click the drop-down arrow next to font size box.
- Font size menu appears.
- Select the desired font size with a left click.
- Select the text and click the increase or decrease font size buttons.